Sports and fitness activities are an integral component of this university. Under the supervision of qualified coaches, the students engage in regular practice sessions in order to fulfil their aspirations of wearing university colours/jerseys. Apart from participating and winning in various tournaments throughout the year, the students also participate in an exciting “O.P. Jindal Intramural Tournament” which has gained immense popularity. The evening practice sessions under floodlights create a kind of ambience and feeling that has no substitute. Special emphasis is given to improving not only wellness component and lifestyle of students but also to instil in them the qualities of team cohesion and sportsman spirit.
- Two indoor Badminton courts supported with flood lights.
- High quality equipment provided by the university.
- Extensive coaching is offered by National level badminton coach.
In my first year of MBA, I joined the JGU basketball team. Within one year, I was competing at the international level.In my first year of MBA, I joined the JGU basketball team. Within one year, I was competing at the international level.
JGU MBA Student & National level Basketball Player
- Six high quality tables
- High quality equipment provided by the sports department
- Coaching is offered by National level coach
- The Department of Sports has four synthetic courts (Deco Turf) of international standards.
- All the courts are supported with floodlights.
- Coaching is being imparted by a certified coach of Sports Authority of India.
- The University provides unmatchable equipment to boost the game of Tennis among students.