To create an institution which fosters excellence in research, thought leadership, teaching, professional training and curriculum development in corporate social responsibility and sustainable development towards creating a more socially, economically and environmentally inclusive world.
To develop relevant research, academic & training programs which incorporates the latest thinking on sustainability through participation in events, scholarly publications and policy networks.
- Campus Sustainability- to create a university community who cares inclusively about People, the Planet and shared Prosperity;
- Research, Training & Capacity-building- to foster excellence as a center for research, training and capacity-building;
- Curriculum Development and Academic Programs- to develop and deliver academic content relevant to societal sustainability and human capital development needs;
- Sustainability Knowledge Portal- to create a collaborative culture by bringing together diverse stakeholders bonded by a common passion for sustainability;
- Sustainability Collaborative Networks- to forge partnerships with higher education, industry and development sectors to impact on policy.
- The Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)- [read more]
- Knowledge for Change (K4Change)- UNESCO Chair for Social Responsibility in higher Education [read more]
Founding Executive Director: Amit Lahiri
Chief Sustainability Officer, O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
Associate Director, International Institute for Higher Education Research & Capacity Building (IIHEd)
Masters in Environmental Studies (York University, Canada)
Graduate Diploma in Sustainability (Schulich School of Business)
M.Sc (Bombay University)
Connect with us