7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot, 24th-26th February, 2017
Jindal Global Law School, in association with the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris (ICC), will host the 7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot (24th – 26th February, 2017) for the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition.
The event is being organized to provide teams an opportunity to gain experience before highly qualified arbitrators and hone their skills prior to the official rounds in Honk Kong and Vienna. Participants will have the opportunity to practice and polish their arguments in front of experienced arbitrators, members of the ICC, and experts in the field with experience at previous editions of the Vis Moot.
Participants will have the opportunity to be a part of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) (24th February, 2017). The session will be centred around topics complementary to this year’s Vis Moot Problem and is aimed at addressing unsettled questions in international arbitration.
- The 7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot will be held from 24th – 26th February, 2017. A detailed program for the Pre-Moot with all relevant information will be sent to all registered teams in the beginning of 2017.
- The registration form for the same can be found here
Please note that each institution must register only once. If there are two separate teams participating in the Vienna and Hong Kong rounds and both teams are interested in participating in the pre-moot, both teams should register together within the same form.
- Participation is free and there is no registration fee. Accommodation for a select number of participating teams will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Assistance in arranging accommodation will be provided to all other teams upon request.
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 31st December, 2016 (Indian Standard Time).
- To register, kindly send a scanned and completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write back to us in case of any queries or concerns. We look forward to be welcoming you on our campus.
Indian Vis Pre-Moot Organizing Committee
Moot Court Society, Jindal Global Law School
Vasudev Devadasan: +91 8397056183
Raghuveer Nath: +91 9711144960